Hello and a warm welcome to The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge (TOMIC) blog which is made especially for you Magnolia lovers by the International Magnolia Design Team!

Wednesday 21 September 2011

TOP 5 and Guest DT - TOMIC #15

Hello Magnolia lovers!
The Magnolia DT is proud to present last challenge's TOP 5. 
It was a tough job and we would like to thank you all for joining us.
Here are the TOP 5 winners:





Congratulations everyone! 
Please email us at TOMICblog@gmail.com, putting 'Top 5 Winner' as the subject so that we can send you your badges!

The winner of our GUEST DT SPOT is
Audhild


Congratulations Audhild! Please can you email us at TOMICblog@gmail.com placing 'Guest DT Spot' as the Subject and we can send your your Guest DT badge and the theme of the future challenge. If you are unable to join us please let us know and we will then pick another guest.

We also wanted to remind you of our current challenge which is
"Fall with a sketch" 
and that you can find here.
Love from The Magnolia DT!

4 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow I cant beleive i have been chosen as one of your top 5. I am thrilled thankyou so much.and well done to the other winners to. I look forward to seeing what new challenges the design members will set each week. I love Magnolia Tilda. Cant wait for the new stamps etc. hugs Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat weer een prachtige creatie.
    Echt schitterend mooi.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Thank you so much I can't believe I'm in your Top 5 you've really made my day thank you very much, I love this blog and I love playing along in your challenges, I can't wait to display your badge on my blog...yippy! hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little bakers are the cutest cards. Would be hard to pick a favorite. Edna

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.